How Long Does Shipping Take?
Our hours of operation for shipping are Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. CST, excluding weekends and major USA holidays. Orders will ship 1-2 business days after your order gets processed. *NOTE: These timelines do not apply during restocks, new releases & special promotions. Please refer to your order confirmation email for specific shipping details!
Transit times will vary based upon a few different conditions, including but not limited to:
- The total distance between us and you
- Whether your parcel is a domestic (USA) or international (everywhere else) shipment
- What delivery method you selected
ESTIMATED transit times are as follows. Please note that this time frame is an estimate and not a guarantee.
DOMESTIC (U.S )
- Standard: 7-14 Business Days
- Express: 2-6 Business Days
Any inquiries regarding the exact location of your package should be made to the carrier directly. Our customer service agents only have as much information as can be seen by you through your tracking number.
How Much Is Shipping?
- Free Shipping (7-14 Business Days) for all orders over $99 *applies for US
- Standard Shipping (7 -14 Business Days) – US$9.99
- Express Shipping (2 – 6 Business Days) – US$24.99
Do You Refund Shipping Fees?
Shipping fees are non-refundable. Please Note: If you refuse to accept the incurred fees and the package is determined unclaimed, denied, or otherwise refused, Poochingdale's will not provide any form of refund nor reship the order.
How Do I Know I My Package Has Shipped And Is On The Way?
All orders will be fulfilled within 24-48 hours with an option of standard or express. You will have an estimated time of delivery at checkout following an email with your tracking info.
Delivered, But Not Delivered?
If you receive this notice but the package is not in your mailbox, in your apartment office, or on the doorstep, here are some things to know:
- Carriers delivery vans have GPS that sometimes automatically updates a shipment as “delivered” prematurely. Wait another business day because the package was most likely marked as delivered accidentally, and will arrive the following day.
- Contact local post office and provide them with your tracking number
Poochingdale's does not hold or accept responsibility for packages that have been reported as delivered by the carrier. We do not issue refunds or credits for packages that the carrier confirms as being delivered.
Where Do Our Orders Ship From?